We are no longer accepting applications for the Placement Lottery for available openings in the Fall of 2018-2019.
If you missed our lottery, we invite you to complete our interested form at the top of our website. Should we exhaust our Placement List for a specific grade for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year, your student will be part of a mini-lottery for that grade if appropriate. We will also email you information about the Placement Lottery process for the 2019-2020 school year.
Parent Teacher Conferences
February 21st: 1:00 Early Release
February 22nd: 11:00 Early Release
February 23rd: No School; Dimensions Extensions is Open
Boston Store Community Days Fundraiser
March 1st – March 3rd
Donate $5 and get over $500 in exclusive coupon savings!
Link and more details below
For help with the Infinite Campus parent portal, please email: email@example.com
Include the following information:
- Parent’s information: name (including middle initial) and date of birth
- Current address
- How many students who attend KUSD schools
- The student’s information: name (including middle initial) and date of birth.
- The student’s grade level and school attending.
(If there is more than one student, we need the information for one student only.)
Easy “Everyday Fundraisers”
- Boston Store Community Days: Thursday, March 1st – Saturday, March 3rd. 100% of every $5 booklet sold through this Dimensions’ link goes to our school. Don’t forget – coupon booklets ship for FREE with guaranteed delivery before the start of this event.
Donate $5 and get over $500 in exclusive coupon savings including:
- $10 off coupon valid on a purchase of $10 or more
- Up to 30% off shopping pass that can be used over and over throughout the 3-day event
- 70% off Ruff Hewn and Chaps for Women, Men & Kids
- $60 off Spring outerwear for her
- 65% off fine jewelry
- 45% off coffeemakers
- 39.97 8-pc. comforter set
- And many more offers throughout the store!
- Box Tops for Education: Send these labels in with your children for a profit for our school. They add up very quickly! We are looking for someone to head this up this year. Could it be you? Let us know!
- Target: Take Charge of Education (TCOE): TCOE allows Target guests to direct a portion of Target’s giving to a K-12 school of their choice by using their REDcard. Talk about extra credit! Guests can use their TCOE-enrolled Target REDcard, and Target will donate 1% of their REDcard purchases made at Target and Target.com to help the eligible K-12 school of your choice. From new books and school supplies to classroom technology and extracurricular activities such as field trips, TCOE funding can be used to make a valuable difference in students’ lives.
- FlipGive: Shop.Get.Give. We can earn up to 25% when our learning community and supporters shop popular brands like Nike, Walmart, Under Armour, Buffalo Wild Wings, and more. To support our fundraising campaign:
- Visit the site.
- Click Shop Now or Donate
- If you choose to Shop Now, please select where you would like the cash back earnings to be contributed.